Returns a paged list of the most popular event groups (artists, performers, sports teams etc.)
Supply a valid API key via the apikey query string.
- apiKey Valid API key required for authentication
- siteId Detemines the language and currency of the data in the response
- pageNumber [OPTIONAL] Page (if not supplied or 0 defaults to 1)
- pageSize [OPTIONAL] Page size (if not supplied or 0 defaults to 50)
- what [OPTIONAL] Artist, performer, team, show, category or genre name , part of name, alternate name
- where [OPTIONAL] Country, town or venue name, part of name, alternate name or UK post code
- whenFrom [OPTIONAL] Start date [yyyy-mm-dd]
- whenTo [OPTIONAL] End date [yyyy-mm-dd]
- maxPrice [OPTIONAL] (if not supplied or 0 no filter is applied)
- eventsWithoutTix [OPTIONAL] set to true to return events without tickets
EventGroups Seatwave events are grouped under artist/performers, sports teams etc.
- Id The id
- Name The name of the artist, performer, sports team etc.
- TicketCount The number of available tickets for the artist/performer
- Currency The minimum price currency (standard 3 letter code)
- MinPrice The mininum price price of a ticket
- SwURL URL of the Seatwave artist/performer page. This will redirect via an affiliate platform when one has been specified.
- ImageURL Artist or performer image URL
- CategoryId ID of the parent category
Status A status object is returned with every response. It contains details of the success or failure of the request.
- Version API version
- TimeStampUtc UTC time stamp
- Code Error code, 0 indicates success
= 0: Success
= 1: Missing / Invalid Version Number
= 10: Missing / Invalid API Key
= 11: Missing / Invalid Time Stamp
= 12: Missing / Invalid Token
= 20: Authorisation Error
= 21: Not authorised to access purchase
= 22: Not authorised to access posting
= 30: Invalid Input
= 31: Invalid Client Delivery Details
= 100: Unable to hold tickets
= 101: Unable to confirm tickets
= 200: Unable to hold tickets
= 1000: API Error
- Message Code description
- DelegateAuthorisationCode Error code, 0 indicates success
- DelegateAuthorisationMessage Authorisation code description
- Details Further details of the error
Paging A paging object is returned with every response that contains a list of entities. It provides details of the total entity count and page size and number.
- PageNumber The page number of the entities returned
- PageSize The page size of the entities returned
- PageResultCount Number of entities returned in this page
- TotalResultCount Total number of entities
- TotalPageCount Total page count.