Gets the ticket groups by event.
Supply a valid API key via the apikey query string.
- eventId ID of event group
- apiKey Valid API key required for authentication
- siteId Detemines the language and currency of the data in the response
- pageNumber [OPTIONAL] Page (if not supplied or 0 defaults to 1)
- pageSize [OPTIONAL] Page size (if not supplied or 0 defaults to 50)
- maxPrice [OPTIONAL] (if not supplied or 0 no filter is applied)
TicketGroups Ticket Groups are sets of similar tickets that can all be purchased together
- Id The id.
- Qty The number of availble tickets
- QtyOptions List of valid purchase quantities (some sellers will only allow tickets to be purchased in pairs, or to avoid leaving one ticket)
- TicketTypeID The ticket type ID (not always set)
- TicketTypeName The ticket type name (not always set)
- Block Optional description of the block the seats are located in (not always set, for example in general admission events)
- Row Description of the row the seats are located in (not always set)
- FaceValueCurrency The face value currency (standard 3 letter code)
- FaceValue The face value (if available)
- Currency The price currency (standard 3 letter code)
- Price Selling price
- Commission Booking Fee
- Notes Aditional notes aboout the tickets
- SwURL URL of the Seatwave ticket group page. This will redirect via an affiliate platform when one has been specified.
- DeliveryType The type of the delivery.
- EventID The event ID
- BlockId The block id (maps to the block infomation returned by the GetLayoutByID call)
Status A status object is returned with every response. It contains details of the success or failure of the request.
- Version API version
- TimeStampUtc UTC time stamp
- Code Error code, 0 indicates success
= 0: Success
= 1: Missing / Invalid Version Number
= 10: Missing / Invalid API Key
= 11: Missing / Invalid Time Stamp
= 12: Missing / Invalid Token
= 20: Authorisation Error
= 21: Not authorised to access purchase
= 22: Not authorised to access posting
= 30: Invalid Input
= 31: Invalid Client Delivery Details
= 100: Unable to hold tickets
= 101: Unable to confirm tickets
= 200: Unable to hold tickets
= 1000: API Error
- Message Code description
- DelegateAuthorisationCode Error code, 0 indicates success
- DelegateAuthorisationMessage Authorisation code description
- Details Further details of the error
Paging A paging object is returned with every response that contains a list of entities. It provides details of the total entity count and page size and number.
- PageNumber The page number of the entities returned
- PageSize The page size of the entities returned
- PageResultCount Number of entities returned in this page
- TotalResultCount Total number of entities
- TotalPageCount Total page count.